Springtime Charcuterie Board
This snack board is blooming with healthy and delicious snacks that ar fore sure to put a smile on your face a spring in your step. It is perfect for celebrating the first day of spring, the day you start planting your garden , or passing of winter.
FOR THE BOARD:
- roasted almonds
- pitted green olives
- Harry & David Fig Preserves
- gouda cheese, cubed or sliced
- Sartori® Rosemary & Olive Oil Asiago cheese, cubed or sliced
- Rumiano California Crafted Dry Jack cheese, cubed or sliced
- Creminelli Fine Meats Barolo salami
- OLLI Toscano Fennel Pollen salami
- Napoli Applewood Smoked salami
- Fermin Iberico ham
- sweet cherry tomatoes, on the vine
- Harry & David Pears
- Harry & David Olive Oil and Sea Salt Hors D’oeuvre Crackers
- dried black mission figs
- fresh rosemary, for garnish
- thyme, for garnish
- bay leaves, for garnish
- Harry & David Sweet Clover Honey
- Harry & David Roasted Red Pepper & Artichoke Spread
- Harry & David Three Seed Hors d’Oeuvre Crackers
- crusty bread, sliced, such as rustic Italian or baguette
· STEP 1
Arrange mini bowls with roasted almonds, green olives and spreads first, this helps arrange the remaining ingredients around them. Place the 3 cheeses; gouda, asiago and dry jack, separate from each other in a triangle shape.
· STEP 2
Slice salami and place next to the gouda wheel, fold Sopressata slices in half and place next to the dry jack cheese, and the Ibérico slices next to the Asiago cheese.
· STEP 3
Arrange the fruits, starting with the tomato vines, followed by the sliced Harry & David Pears and peeled tangerines.
· STEP 4
Fill the gaps with crackers, mission figs, and blackberries. Style with herbs such as rosemary, thyme, and bay leaves.
· STEP 5
Place appetizer plates, cheese knives, and toothpicks on the side. Serve alongside small bowls of Harry & David Roasted Red Pepper & Artichoke Spread, Harry & David Sweet Clover Honey, and crackers. Note: This board pairs well with red wine!
FOR THE PEAR AND IBÉRICO PINCHOS:
· STEP 1
Core a Harry & David Pear and cut into 8 slices, wrap each slice with Ibérico ham, place a blackberry on one side and secure with a toothpick. Drizzle Harry & David Sweet Clover Honey on top just before serving.
· STEP 1
Top each slice with 1 teaspoon of Harry & David Fig Preserves, 1 small cube of gouda, chopped almonds and a thyme sprig. Drizzle Harry & David Sweet Clover Honey on top before serving.